Your Trusted Life Insurance Broker in Wisconsin
There is little you can do to ease the emotional strain your loved ones will be faced with when you die, but with help from a life insurance agent, there is something you can do to alleviate their financial burdens. The Multiline Insurance Agency offers a variety of products to residents of southeast Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Shorewood and Mequon, each designed to fill in monetary gaps from:
- Lost income
- Medical bills
- Burial expenses
Certain policies even have provisions to pay for college for dependents of the deceased or additional long-term financial obligations. Investing in any type of life insurance policy gives your surviving spouse, children or other beneficiaries financial confidence in a time of emotional uncertainty.
Common Types of Policies
As with any kind of insurance, there is no one-size-fits-all policy. Some of the most common types of policies are:
- Provides financial protection during a set time period.
- Premium remains the same during the coverage period.
- Death benefits paid in a lump sum.
- Less expensive than universal or term policies.
- Policies are flexible, allowing you to shorten or lengthen the term or coverage amount.
- Premium fluctuates with changes to policy.
- Advantageous for estate planning to preserve wealth.
- Provides lifetime coverage.
- Premium is fixed.
- Policy has a cash value.
- Offers tax-deferred savings/wealth accumulation.
The type and amount of protection you purchase ultimately depends on the unique needs of you and your family. It is a good idea to sit down with a broker and discuss strategies for selecting optimal coverage based on your current budget and your future goals.
Also Serving Milwaukee & Surrounding Areas
Don’t leave your family’s financial future up to chance. Let us help you develop a plan that includes health insurance and death benefits. Call 414-301-7734 to speak with a life insurance agent at Multiline.